Copyright Infringement Notification and Agent for Notice
RadioLoyalty™ ("RadioLoyalty") respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide RadioLoyalty's Copyright Agent with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on a RadioLoyalty owned or operated website or in or on a broadcast that uses the RadioLoyalty Internet distribution technology, with enough detail so that we may find it;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
RadioLoyalty's Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
Attn: DMCA Complaints
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
By email: DMCAcompliance< at >radioloyalty< dot >com
Materials Taken Down - Procedure, Notification and Counter-Notices If you are a user of our services and we receive a proper notice (as described above) claiming that material provided by you is infringing the intellectual property rights of another party, we will take reasonable steps to promptly notify you that we have removed or disabled access to the material you provided.
If you believe that RadioLoyalty has removed or disabled access to the material improperly or mistakenly, you must send a counter-notice as described below to RadioLoyalty's Copyright Agent with the following information.
- your electronic or physical signature as a user of our services;
- a description of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled;
- a description of where on our system the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;